Monday, September 29, 2008

Kelten's Surgery


This last Friday Kelten had to get tubes in his ears, because the ear infections wouldn't leave him alone. We woke up at 6:00 got to Mount Ogden Surgical Center at 7:00 sat there waiting anxiously for the Dr to come in and the anesthesiologist. Around 7:30 the anesthesiologist came in and thinking Kelten had to get an iv and everything I was so nervous, but he said nope we don't have to poke were just going to put him to sleep with laughing gas, I was so relieved!!! So they took my little boy back and I heard him cry all the way till they got him to sleep and 20 minutes later they were done and I heard him cry again when he woke up :( He laid in my lap for about an hour just going in an out of sleeping and crying than the nurse let us go home and he was happy for the rest of the day :)

1 comment:

Pickett said...

I am so glad to hear that Kelten, is doing good after his surgery poor little man!